Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wow its been over year!!


Well it's been over a year since I posted last. Which is very sad, because my life has been wonderful and crazy, not unpostable. I am teaching at the same Jr. High I went to, I'm the cheer sponsor and love it. I have had a couple more friends get married and have gone on some aweseome trips. I now life downtown with my great friend Alex, who is getting married in August!! WHOOOP! I couldn't been more excited for her. I love Robert and couldn't pick out a better man for her. Tara and Tina have gotten married too.
School is my favorite.
Tayln: Ms. Feldman I'm a dolphin!!
Michelle: Ms. Feldman why aren't you married!? Have you tried Match.com?!
Taylor: Ms. Feldman, can we stay in your class all day like in 5th grade?
Lucciono: I wish I had an evil twin
Jasmin: Get your butte out of my face!!
Carlos: I can't take off my shoes in Ms. Feldman's class! We just came from football!
Brandon: Ms. Feldman, is this right?!

No comments: