Friday, November 2, 2012

Students are my Favorite

My job allows me to act like a child. Which is awesome. Teaching 6th and 7th grade is great for this, because they have NO idea how old adults are. Yesterday I had a kid from last year come up and say

"MS. FELDMAN!! I know how old you are!!!"

Me- "Awesome."

Kid: "Your 28 and Mrs. Rhody is 27!!"

Me- "Cool."

Very close student, but I'm 25 and Mrs. Rhody is 28. Very close.

Today we had another class come in and explain the Mock Elections we will be having on Monday, the Obama representative was talking and said

"I have a plan to get the troops out in 2 years and create more jobs..."

One of mine says "YAAAA... He said that 4 years ago and it didn't happen!"

My little cookies are so smart.

OTHER FUNNIES:::


Logan: "We had to pick team names in Health, we're The Ms. Feldmans!!!!"

******

Pete: "I could try out for cheerleader! I can wear a skirt!"
Ryan:"I could for sure! I have the legs for it!!"

******

More to come later. These kids are great.

No comments: