Monday, June 7, 2010

Paul and Jenni are getting MARRIED!!


Well, I was right! My family is growing!! My big brother asked his girlfriend Jenni to marry him!


Last Thursday Paul took her out to a nice meal because she is going out of town this week. They went out to a nice dinner when he went out of town on business, so it seemed like a normal thing. Well, they went to Perry's and Paul called ahead and had rose petals put on the table. (AWW!) She asked why and he just said "I dont know" Then he asked if she wanted to order a bottle of wine. She said "We never get wine..?" He ordered it anyway and thought he better do this quick! Jenni said later that he just kept saying "I love you" over and over, and she was waiting for a "but.." but than he got down on one knee!!! And asked her to marry him!!!


I am so happy that Paul and Jenni are a perfect match! I love Jenni and am so happy that I get a sister that lives in Houston!!! Happy Happy Day!

No comments: